Many essential oils also have antiseptic properties.
Make a tincture, infusion, powder or decoction to help with
parasites and other problems of the digestive system.
1. Pick fresh Wormwood leaves and place in a jar.
2. Cover leaves with 80-100 proof alcohol - the higher the proof the better.
3. Wait six weeks.
4. Strain leaves and pour alcohol into glass dropper bottle.
5. Label and store in a cool, dark place.
6. Recommended dose: Take 20 drops 3 times per day for 2 weeks.
It is recommended to use Wormwood in conjunction with Black
Walnut and Clove tinctures for the best results in removing parasites.
Heather Brooks, Marketing Manager & Blog and Administrative Assistant
None of these posts have been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to cure, treat, or diagnose any disease. As with any medical concerns, always consult your medical professional before trying any of the ideas presented on this blog. All information has been obtained from various sources and personal experiences.